Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Post

Hello everyone, this is my first of many posts. It's a new ski year so I figure it's a good time to start a blog. A lot of changes have happened lately in terms of my ski career. I just decided to transfer colleges after my coach Trond at UAA(University of Alaska Anchorage) stepped down. Luckily the new college, Alaska Pacific University is less then a mile from UAA. The second thing is I got nominated to the United States Ski Team, a goal I have had for the last couple of years. It is very exciting and will be very motivating.
Right now I'm in Bozeman, Montana for my oldest sisters graduation. It's been a blast celebrating with her. Tomorrow I drive back to Winthrop to spend a couple weeks at home training and working with my dad before I head to Bend, Oregon for my first US Ski Team camp. I'm looking forward to new year of training and skiing, hope you all are too. I have a busy summer schedule ahead of me so be sure to keep posted.

Here is a video from some of the great times I had with the University of Alaska Anchorage Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment